Welcome to the first day of our 31 Days Series! Can you believe it is already October 1?!!?!? crazy!
The title of this series is 31 Days of Building Your Marriage. Let’s take this first day to talk about what you can expect:
1. Advice from “Seasoned” Couples
- This is an important one. I’m going into my 4th year of marriage. While I have definitely learned a lot in these years, I am not an expert. So I’ve enlisted advice from others who have been married much longer … I like to use the word “seasoned” because I think it is friendlier than “older.” 🙂
- Perhaps I need to define what I mean by practical?
adapted or designed for actual use; useful: practical instructions
- I suppose this goes without saying…but I wanted to mention it anyway so nobody is taken by surprise. Since this is a 31 day series, that means I am attempting to
go nutswrite a post on marriage every. single. day. during the month of October.
- I would love to keep my other posts (crafts, decor, recipes, etc.) going at the same time, but I’m not going to promise anything. Why? Well, I also happen to be 35 weeks pregnant. And even though my due date isn’t until November 5, I am kinda hopin’ this little guy comes early. But my little girl was late, so…my hopes aren’t too high on this one (um…yeah right. who am I kidding? bring on the hot sauce, squats, & pineapple cores!!! ;)). All that to say…I have a life other than blogging and if my baby is born you may think I have dropped off the face of the earth due to the lack of post-age. Never fear – I am still here.
- Wait – did I just say that? Yes. Why, yes I did. You can expect imperfection from this series because I am imperfect. Therefore, everything I write will have some of that imperfection in it. Just thought I should mention that before we keep going and you get the idea I’m some sort of best-selling author or something. Because I’m sure you would get that impression from my writing. 😉
Get prepared for a blessing!
Miss a 31 Days post? Click here to see a list of them all!