- These DIY Marble Coasters look pretty easy to make. And seeing as I don’t currently own coasters, I hear them calling my name.
- Maybe it’s the creeper tendency in me, but I enjoy reading about random people’s daily schedules. Young House Love dishes about theirs here.
- Believe it or not, this is the ceiling of an 8 year old girls’ bedroom. Gor.geous.
- Emily came up with a tutorial to make a zinc look-alike letter out of paint & a cheap cardboard letter.
- These chewy bars sound pretty tasty. They’ll most likely be making an appearance at the next church dinner I attend…
So, what’s going on in your weekend? Anything exciting?
We are doing a youth activity including laser tag. Just imagine a 37.5 week prego running around in the dark with a laser gun & vest. Yeah. I know you’re laughing. You’re welcome.
If I get brave, I may share a pic on facebook. Otherwise, I’ll see you back here on Monday – the last day of September!!!