Hello, lovelies. This week, I must have been hungry. Or something. Maybe I just tried a lot of good food this week.
- As I type, this Garlic Herb Braid is baking. And smelling absolutely delicious. I love serving this with pasta dishes. Or tomato soup.
- I just made a double batch of these granola bars on Wednesday. This time I used dried cranberries & sliced almonds as my mix-ins. This recipe uses brown sugar & chocolate chips, so if that’s not your jam, you might want to skip it. It is, however, totally my jam.
- I have only one word for these pecan pie bars: insane. And by that I mean, insanely good. I made these for Thanksgiving. And again at Christmas. And they’re totally worth making again.
- Baked Potatoes, anyone? Rubbed in olive oil & sea salt, I’ve eaten several potatoes this week. Bake several at once – and you’ve just made some fabulous future lunches. I also made these to go along with recipe #5.
- Sooooo…I secretively bought some super nice steaks last year and froze them. Then on Tuesday night, I used this method to cook the steaks and surprised my guy with a special dinner. Lemme tell ya…it was a hit. Both the surprise part and the steaks. I was a leetle scared about cooking such nice meat because I thought I might ruin it. But this method steered me right. Plus I used an extra 4 tablespoons of butter. I mean, seriously – why skimp when you’re cooking a special dinner? I have no answer. And so I didn’t skimp.
Are you hungry yet? If you want even more recipe ideas, I just started a new board on Pinterest – only for recipes I’ve actually made & will make again! Follow me here!