- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie. This is why I hate the internet.
- This family has 9 kids and lives in an 1100 square foot home. Here’s how they make it work.
- The most common cooking mistakes. This was riveting reading for me. Seriously.
- Ham, Egg, & Basil Sandwich. I’ve had a thing for eggs lately. This combo sounds really tasty.
- 25 perfect meals for sharing. For when you offer to bring a meal to someone and instantly have zero good recipes. Happens to me every.single.time.
Hope you all had a great week. Ours was pretty busy because we had some extra meetings at church. They were such a blessing, though! Definitely worth the extra time out + late nights.
Also, I’m reading a book right now that is excellent. If the second half is as good as the first, I’ll definitely share it with you. It’s one of those books that I kinda hate to finish because I’m enjoying reading it so much! Ever have one of those?
Here’s to a lovely weekend.