- I love looking at pictures of homes & deciding what I do/don’t like and why. Try it out – it’s a good little exercise to help determine your style.
- Did you know you can sign up for emails from Dunkin’ Donuts & they’ll send you a postcard for a free medium drink? Sipping on my free frozen mocha as I type. #yum
- Homemade Hot Fudge Sundae Cake. I will probably never make it because it looks like more work than I care to invest in a dessert. But if someone made it and put a gun to my head, I could probably eat the whole thing. Just sayin’…
- West Elm is having a color event this Saturday. Check your local store to make sure yours is participating. Sounds kinda fun. Might want to leave your $ at home, though. Or bring a spouse. Either choice is just a little safety net to keep you from buying everything you love.
- Layered Salads in a jar. Huh? Yeah. I love this idea. What a great thing to pack for lunch. Or make ahead for yourself. And it’s so pretty, isn’t it? It also makes me want to run out and buy a bunch of super cute glass jars like this one.
What do you have going on this weekend?
I am definitely hoping to hit up some yard sales and find some deals. Come Saturday morning, we’ll see if my deal-loving self or sleep-loving self wins out. Hope your weekend is lovely – whatever you do!