Happy New Year!!! I am so excited to begin a fresh, new year and have a clean start for 2014. There’s just something wonderful about new beginnings, isn’t there? But before I talk about new beginnings, let’s talk about last year.
In the interest of statistics, I thought it would be fun to see the 10 most popular posts of 2013. And if you’re interested in how I figured it out, I just went to my Google Analytics account. Simple, my dears. Here are the posts that got the most views this year:
1. Number 1 by far was the Fitted Shirt Tutorial. I think this one has made a few rounds on Pinterest. And why not? It’s easy + saves you from donating/throwing out a too big shirt. It does crack me up, though, whenever I see a pic of me with zero makeup + wet hair surfing around on pinterest – along with everyone else’s perfect pictures. Ehhhh…what can I say?
2. This Pinecone Cluster got around this Christmas too. And I still had it up on my door. Can’t beat cheap door decor!
3. I hope some of you made this Hot Cocoa this year? Because it was the 3rd most popular post.
4. Happily Ever After DIY Canvas – yessirree, it’s still hanging above my bed and I love it.
5. Apparently, a lot of us need help in this area, because this post ranked number 5 in popularity.
6. Zucchini + Lemon Loaf. And hey, I’ve tried these as muffins and they are delish! Plus, you get more icing that way. Boom.
7. DIY Liquid Hand Soap takes the prize for #7.
8. This Bird’s Nest Necklace is oh so pretty & not terribly time consuming to make. I just wore mine the other day layered with a long necklace.
9. My Wordy Wall Art still hangs above my bed. I just love this saying.
10. And finally…hummus, anyone?